Thursday, August 25, 2005

43 things!

I got inspired from this nice link from Kiruba. 43 things

The site lists down some "want to do" things and some entries that caught my eye were
get a professional massage, fix my bike, understand myself, have my cat back, unpack all my boxes...

I tried listing down those 43 things that I would want to do in the next 5 years. And to say that I was amazed would be an understatement. It was astonishment to realize how many small things that I have been postponing week by week and those weeks turned into months and it goes on.

Would post soon those my 43 things. I am lazy to the core and I think my first entry in 43 things would be "kick lazyness". hereby tagging

somu

dreamstores ram

humanuniverse siva

visithra

ioiio

You can also visit 43 places

P.S: Any idea what this 43 is about and what siginificance this carries?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]