Sunday, February 20, 2005

Expectations and our movies!

I have been writing about only movies for quite some time. But this time I need to write about Gajini and the expectations that has risen because of the stills. I came across and this one has sure made me write this post on a free Sunday evening.

Releasing stills have quite an effect on the movies. Mani Ratnam never releases the stills of his new ventures, Bala releases a lot when the movie is ready(Example: Pithamagan. He didnt do so for his first movie "Sethu") . I was struck when I saw the stills of "Hey Ram". Even though the film didnt do well commercially, it sure was a treat in photography. The stills of Gajini has the same tint and texture as of "Hey Ram".


Pic:Galatta.com

I also read that Gajini was rejected by Vikram stating that the subject is too violent.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]